Product Manager at FlightLogger
(Posted March 31, 2023)
FlightLogger is a leading SaaS provider for managing flight training operations. Our software is already used by more than 170 flight schools in 46 countries, but our growth ambitions go much further. Therefore, we are now looking for an experienced product manager to join our team and help take our software to even higher altitudes.
As a Product Manager at FlightLogger, you will be pivotal for the development of our software.
Based on the overall product strategy set by our CEO and our Board of Directors, you will be responsible for driving and developing our product road map using best-in-class principles that you bring from your product management experience.
While our CEO will help you identify and assess strategic market and product opportunities within our niche market – you are responsible for defining the path to get us there using your expertise in efficient product development.
Based on input from stakeholders, market research, and analysis of platform usage data, your key tasks will be to:
- work closely with internal and external stakeholders to define product market fit
- set priorities for our software development team by managing our backlog
- specify new developments (including wireframes) based on input from stakeholders
- assist in agile process activities
- ensure timeliness of planned releases
- ensure QA with assistance from your colleagues
You will be central in taking our solution further ahead of our competitors, and we have high expectations for you.
Our ideal candidate:
- has 3-5 years’ experience with product management/development
- can convert client needs to product specifications
- knows how to prioritize our backlog to create the biggest impact on clients, roadmap, and revenue
- has a good understanding of team processes such as Scrum and Kanban
- can build a deep understanding of our industry, product, and clients
- has good interpersonal skills towards many different stakeholders
- possesses a disciplined approach to process management and enjoys speaking with clients to provide effective feedback loops
As we do not currently have a UX/UI function here, it’s a great advantage if you also have experience with creating wireframes/mockups.
What we offer
You will be part of a team of skilled colleagues in a professional atmosphere, where ambitions are high, and work is fun. We offer a competitive salary including lunch and social events throughout the year. The position is of course full-time.
Based in Aarhus C, FlightLogger is a leading provider of flight school management software currently used by 170+ pilot academies in 46 countries around the world – and growing steadily. We received the Børsen Gazelle award in 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 – and it’s our plan to continue this path of growth.
Want to know more, then contact:
Rasmus Bergholdt, CTO
Phone: +45 2212 2576
Send your application and resume to [email protected]
By sending an application you accept that FlightLogger will handle your personal information and keep the information for up to a year.