Marketing Manager – potential CMO
Do you want a chance to manage an international brand, whose goal is to be known as the nr. 1 flight training management platform in the world?
FlightLogger is a well-established IT company providing a cloud-based Flight Training Management SaaS platform to +90 flight academies in 38 countries around the world. Over the last four years, the rapid growth has resulted in Børsens Gazelle Award in 2018 and 2019.
This has been achieved with limited marketing activities and our succes now allows us to invest in the marketing area. In our niche FlightLogger is already known as one of the world leaders, but we still have a big task ahead in order to become well-known globally.
Therefore, we offer an exciting opportunity to work both strategical and operational with brand and marketing in the international environment of aviation.
As the new marketing manager, you will get the responsibility of defining FlightLoggers brand and marketing strategy. You should identify required channels, define activities and external collaboration required to get the most value from the various channels.
In the beginning you will be the only brand and marketing employee, so you are expected to be very operational in executing the strategy together with internal stakeholders and the external partners.
Internally you will work closely with the rest of the FlightLogger team to shape FlightLoggers profile, identify target groups, plan exhibitions and create “the good stories” to communicate. Our marketing activities today include:
- Email newsletters
- Website updates (WordPress)
- Press releases to Aviation news channels
- Brochures used at exhibitions
- Google AdWords,
- LinkedIn and Facebook campaigns.
- Keyword optimisation (SEO),
We expect you to take control over these activities – and even add more based on your experience. Externally you are in charge of selecting relevant partners required to execute the strategy and coordinate activities ex the creation of a new website, SEO work, Paid Ad, manage potential campaigns and partnerships.
The role also includes participation at exhibitions around the world, and you should be prepared to travel 20-25 days pr. year.
Area of responsibility
- Set brand and marketing strategy
- Plan and coordinate all company brand & marketing activities including exhibitions
- Coordinate new website creation
- Coordinate the creation of content for website
- Coordinate the creation of content for SoMe
- Manage SEO/SEM activities
- Manage Paid Ads campaigns
Who are you?
You could either come from a similar position, where you have been responsible for branding and marketing, or have worked with markting in various positions and are looking to step up and be the one in charge.
You have experience in building brand and working across the marketing mix (SEO/SEM, Paid Ads campaign, landing pages, content management and newsletters) without being a specialist within each area. It is more important, that you bring your general knowledge and experience into play and identify the right segments, right activities and methods to achieve the greatest impact. Here, it is important that you are able to decide which marketing activities to keep in-house and which areas to collaborate with external partners.
In a small organisation, you need to be self-driven and should thrive in a busy environment where decisions can be made swiftly. You are structured when initiating new projects/activities and take full responsibility for your own progress and time management.
You can see yourself working in a small, informal organisation that prioritises the social relationships.
- Relevant education within marketing and communication
- 5-10 years of experience from B2B
- International brand and marketing experience
- Project Coordination experience
- Brilliant English, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience with strategic brand building
- Experience with a broad marketing mix (Paid AdWords, SEO/SEM & SoMe)
Nice to have
- Experience with WordPress (editing and maintaining website)
- Experience with graphical tools (InDesign, Photoshop etc)
- Additional Languages
The position is Full-time, and we offer a competitive salary, lunch and social events throughout the year.
Location: Aarhus, Denmark
Our office is located in Grønnegade 2. 2.tv downtown Aarhus.
Send your application to [email protected]
Applications will be assess continually.
By sending an application you accept, that FlightLogger will handle your personal information and keep the information for up to a year.