Client Success Manager
(Posted: May 11th 2022)
FlightLogger recently received our fourth Gazelle award in a row, and our growth ambitions have only increased since then. To accomplish our goals, our clients (or partners, as we prefer to call them) should continue to get the best onboarding experience and the optimal value of our services to ensure that leaving FlightLogger is never an option. That’s why we are now again looking for a Client Success Manager with a strong aviation background to join our team.
As a Client Success Manager at FlightLogger your primary focus will be on two things:
- using your aviation expertise to show and tell potential new clients why FlightLogger is simply the best digital solution for the pilot training industry. From there, it’s your job to manage the onboarding of new clients, which includes in-depth training and technical implementation of our software in cooperation with the rest of our implementation team.
- establishing an ongoing relationship to ensure that our clients always know how to get the most out of our services. This is done through an ongoing client care program that includes regular follow-ups with our clients, ongoing training webinars and other activities, which you will be a central part of.
In short, your main tasks will be:
- conducting online demos to potential new clients
- onboarding new flight academies to our digital platform, including providing client training either online or onsite anywhere in the world
- continuously reaching out to our existing clients as part of our client care program
- collecting indispensable client feedback to make sure our services provide the maximum value
- solving support issues together with the rest of the team
- participating in exhibitions around the world
To succeed as our new Client Success Manager, you must have a thorough understanding of the aviation world to fully comprehend the challenges of a pilot training organization. Therefore, we prefer if you have a background from the aviation world, either as a former pilot or even flight instructor. Apart from that, you must have great communication skills since you will be in close dialogue with our existing and future clients on a daily basis.
So, if you recognize yourself in most of the below characteristics, you could be the profile we’re looking for:
- a solid background from the world of flight training/aviation
- good interpersonal skills and a trustworthy personality
- experience with onboarding/training
- comfortable with nurturing and creating long lasting relationships
- great communication skills (written and verbal) in English
- flair for IT/digital solutions (and maybe even Excel)
What we offer
You will be joining an international team of skilled colleagues in a professional and adventurous atmosphere, where ambitions are high and work is fun. We offer a competitive salary including lunch and social events throughout the year. The position is of course full-time.
Due to our participation in exhibitions all over the world and the fact that much of our training is done on-site at academies all over the world, you should expect about 70-80 travel days each year. Apart from that, you will be working from our office in central Aarhus.
Based in Aarhus C, FlightLogger is a leading provider of flight school management software currently used by 150 pilot academies in 45 countries around the world – and growing steadily.
For further information about the position, please contact:
Martin Mikkelsen, Partner Care Manager & Pilot
Phone: +45 3170 5788
Please send your application to mads[email protected] as soon as possible and no later than June 26th 2022. We expect to conduct 2 rounds of interviews in weeks 26 and 27.
Note that by sending an application you accept that FlightLogger will store your personal information for up to a year.