Client Success Manager
(Posted: March 29, 2023)
Do you thrive on helping companies get the most out of their SaaS solution, and are you maybe as excited about the world of aviation as we are? Then continue reading!
At FlightLogger, we recently received our 5th consecutive Gazelle award, and our growth ambitions have only increased since then. To achieve this, we want our clients to receive the best onboarding experience and the maximum value from our services to ensure that leaving FlightLogger is never an option. That’s why we are now again looking for a Client Success Manager to join our team.
As a Client Success Manager at FlightLogger you have two primary tasks:
- Promoting the key value points of our world class SaaS solution by demonstrating it to flight school decision makers through online presentations – and explain why FlightLogger is simply the best digital solution for the flight training industry.
- Managing the entire onboarding of new clients. The onboarding includes training of key personnel on using our software. This is done either online or onsite anywhere in the world, and we’ll of course give you a solid training in how to do this.
Through these tasks you will establish an ongoing relationship with your clients to ensure that they know exactly how to get the most out of our services. This is done through ongoing account management that includes regular follow-ups with your clients, ongoing training webinars, and other activities which you will be a central part of.
Operationally speaking, your main tasks will be to:
- conduct online presentations of our software to potential new clients.
- travel to exciting destinations all over the world to provide onsite training to our clients’ key staff– other times you will be doing training online.
- reach out regularly to existing clients as part of our client care program.
- collect client feedback to make sure our services is continually developed to provide the maximum value.
- solve support issues together with the rest of the team.
- participate in exhibitions around the world (destinations include Orlando, Montreal, Singapore, Berlin, London, Madrid, and more).
We are looking for a person that already knows the discipline of client success management. Besides this, our ideal candidate has:
- an outgoing personality with great interpersonal skills and a trustworthy attitude.
- experience with pitching SaaS solutions and maybe even with onboarding/training .
- experience with nurturing clients and creating long-lasting relationships.
- good communication skills in English.
- a flair for digital solutions.
- knowledge about the world of aviation is great but not a must.
What we offer
You will join an international team in a professional, ambitious, and adventurous atmosphere. Working closely together with our software developers and our sales and marketing team, your voice will always be heard, and you will be an essential part of FlightLogger’s growing business engine.
We trust you with full responsibility for ensuring the best onboarding experience for our new clients – and we will provide all the support and training you need. In other words, we can promise that you will grow as a person and build new competencies with FlightLogger.
We offer a competitive salary including lunch and social events throughout the year. The position is of full-time (onsite in our office in Aarhus when you are not travelling to somewhere in the world). You should expect about 70-80 travel days each year for onsite training and exhibitions – so it’s great if you love travelling.
Based in Aarhus C, FlightLogger is a leading provider of flight school management software currently used by 170+ flight training academies in 46 countries around the world – and growing steadily.
For further information about the position, please contact:
Martin Mikkelsen, Head of Implementation & Client Success
Phone: +45 3170 5788
Send your application and resumé to Martin at [email protected]. We will call in applicants continuously, so please send us your application as soon as possible.
Note that by sending an application you accept that FlightLogger will store your personal information for up to a year.